- ET-16 Firmware Current Version: ET16_2017.04.22A(SPI)
- Firmware File Size: 9.33MB
How to update your scanner’s firmware:
To update ET-16 firmware, please follows the steps below:
Important Notice: Please make sure the scanner remains connected to the mains supply during the firmware update process to avoid any accidental damages to the scanner.
2. Connect ET16 to PC/Mac via USB cable while the scanner is turned off. (No need to open the Czur Scanner Software Suite)
3. While keep holding the “+” button on ET16 base, turn on ET16 until your PC/Mac detected the scanner as an USB disk device, then release the “+”button.
4. Access the scanner (as an USB disk device) from your PC/Mac, paste the firmware update file UPDATE.BRN to the root directory. (DO NOT modify any of the files.)
5. Close the USB disk window, pull out USB cable.
6. The scanner will start the firmware update automatically, the middle red LED light on the head of ET16 will flash for about 1 minute, don’t turn off the scanner or do any other operations until both the white and the red indicator lights extinguish.
7. Restart ET16, firmware updating finished.